Some visitors, such as the one pictured above, come and go as they please at Hassness and always seem to enjoy the food provided !
"My Husband and I have just returned from a 4-day holiday at Hassness House. This gem of a place really does have it all. From the tranquil environs with such stunning views to great house keeping. We would like to thank Carole and Brian, they made us feel so welcome and comfortable. Nothing beats Ruby’s cakes after a hard day’s walk. We felt so blessed to have had Tess, our caring, inclusive leader who worked with the group so well that no one felt left out. Her knowledge of the area was quite reassuring on the walks. Excellent leader, lively walking companions and great house keeping, thank you all for the making it such a wonderful experience for us. I definitely have an unfinished business with Hassness!" - August 2013
Other guests have left some of the following comments behind:
- "You'll find everything you need is here for a relaxing break, you won't want to go home!..."
- "More like staying in a friend's sumptuous country house ..."
- "Spotlessly clean and a pleasure to stay in ..."
- "It's worth mentioning the delight of enjoying the home-made cakes the staff at Hassness laid on to welcome us back from our walks."
- "I have recently returned from a holiday at Hassness and would like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it and the food was superb. I only wish I had gone for the whole week."
- "Red suirrels seem to spend all day on the bird feeder outside the lounge, along with woodpeckers, nuthatches and more ..."